Tweet Yesterday, over on her Kommein blog, Deb Ng posted a list of thirty things that she misses. It really got me thinking, so I couldn't help but make a list of twenty things that I miss. I would have done thirty but it would have essentially boiled down to things I miss about my home town.
2) School holidays.
3) Staying up until 4am just to talk random nonsense with someone online.
4) Receiving actual letters in the post, not just marketing circulars or bills.
5) Wispa Cappuccinos.
6) Having a garden, and not having to visit a park just to enjoy green space.
7) Proper phone calls to catch up, instead of relying on Facebook statuses to see what someone's up to.
8) My rabbit.
9) The clacking of old keys on a typewriter.
10) The deathly silence of a week day morning in the suburbs.
11) Being only half an hour away from the coast.
13) Cinema prices being less than a fiver.
14) Dressing up to go out to dinner.
15) Going to the theatre.
16) People talking to one another on public transport.
17) Mobile phones that simply let you call someone.
18) Being able to see the stars.
20) When people were famous for having a talent for something besides getting themselves in the paper/on TV.
What about you? What do you miss?